Details & Limitation of Service
Duration & Purchases
The package is valid for a duration of one (1) year starting from the date of purchase. Purchases made on the website of Caring For My Health (www.caringformyhealth.com) are non-refundable.
Transfer & Sharing of Hours
The packages allow for only one user per account, with the exception of the “The Premium“ package, with which it is possible to share with, and transfer to, package hours with members of the buyer’s family.
At your first consulting session, you must present a photo ID to the professional. This proof of identity confirms that you are the person who has the privilege of using the purchased package from Caring For My Health.
Appointments & Prior Notices
Consultation sessions with professionals take place in the timeframe and within the deadlines corresponding to your needs. However, a prior notice of 24 hours is necessary when you need to postpone or cancel a meeting. If a notice of your absence is not given to the professional at least 24 hours prior to the appointment, one (1) session will be deducted from your account.
The steps taken as part of your Caring For My Health package are based on and rely on confidentiality. Therefore, your written and informed consent is a necessary condition to any disclosure of information concerning your consultation process. However, if the life or the safety of the person consulting or any other person in their circle of friends and family is in danger, the treating professional is required by law to report the situation to the proper authorities (parents, police, Director of Youth Protection, etc.)
Limits of Service
Due to the limited availability of certain types of professionals in more remote regions, it is possible that some clients of Caring For My Health will be offered telephone or videoconference consultations. If a client only wants to meet with the treating professional in an office setting, additional travels and waiting times may then be necessary.
The services included in the Caring For My Health packages are of a “support and psychological consultation“ nature. Assessment and expertise services as well as written psychological reports are excluded from Caring For My Health packages.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address and any other information required when creating your profile.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account. Caring For My Health will not be liable for any damages or losses arising from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Caring For My Health may contact you via email regarding your account, updates to the system, or other issues related to your account.
- Caring For My Health makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, relevance or reliability of the content of the website, nor with respect to errors or omissions it may contain. Under no circumstances can the information contained on the website be construed as a legal opinion. Caring For My Health accepts no responsibility with regards to the use made of the website.
- Questionnaires and the Health Compass found on the website are at your disposal as an indicator to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, and are never a substitute for the advice or diagnosis of a professional.
- The first questionnaire, “Your Psychological Health”, is based on the Mental Health Meter of the Canadian Mental Health Association, with their consent, and is used for the purpose of calibrating the Health Compass. It should by no means be interpreted as a diagnosis or replace the advice of a professional.
- All Caring For My Health professionals are members in good standing of their respective professional orders. As such, all their professional acts are governed by the codes of their professions. Caring For My Health therefore accepts no responsibility with regard to the professional acts performed during consultations with a professional.
Intellectual Property Notice
The Caring For My Health website as well as any content released on the platform or to which it gives access are protected by copyright. Any adaptation or distribution is prohibited unless given the authorization to do so. Exempted from this is the broadcasting of ressources and tools via the « Share resource» function specially provided for this purpose on the website.
Protection of Personal Information
Caring For My Health respects your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data, in conformity with the laws of the Province of Québec and of Canada on the protection of privacy.
Caring For My Health may be required to collect personal information. This personal information is used exclusively by Caring For My Health to communicate with you, provide you with the services or the information you have requested, or to transmit information that may be of interest to you. Caring For My Health will not use this information for other purposes, unless it has obtained your consent to do so. If you do not wish to receive additional information, you may inform us of your decision by contacting us.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce of use any part of the Service without the written permission of Caring For My Health.
- You cannot use the Service to backup, host or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You cannot use the Service to transmit any viruses or malicious content, or to commit fraud on the internet.
- Caring For My Health will have zero tolerance for activities related to, but not limited to, the promotion or support for hate crime, terrorism, physical or psychological threats to individuals or groups, dangerous activities or any other behaviour deemed inappropriate. Caring For My Health reserves the right to suspend the accounts of any users who engage in this type of behaviour.
- Your are responsible for all activity on your account.
- Caring For My Health gives no guarantees with regards to (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, without interruption, and without errors, (iv) the accuracy of mathematical calculations, results and algorithms performed by the Service and (v) that bugs and errors in the service will be fixed.
- Caring For My Health, its partners, subsidiaries and professionals are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service. Your sole remedy in case of dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using it.