Information Collection and Use
- Information required when you sign up to Caring For My Health, such as your full legal name, your address, your email address and your phone number;
- Your credit card and/or other billing information;
- Data about your use of the Site and our Services, such as, but not limited to, your interaction with the Site’s user interface, your use of the Services and the frequency of your visits;
- Any other information about yourself and that might be necessary for us in order to provide you with the Services or to communicate with you.
By providing us with this information and by using the Site and the Services, your accept that we collect, use and save this data. We may also, on occasion and under very specific circumstances, ask for your consent to collect, use and share your personal information with third party service providers.
We use the data mentioned above to:
Provide you with the Services and improve the quality of the Services and of the Site;
- Share with you information that might make your use of the Services and of the Site easier and more effective;
- Communicate with you regarding any changes or modifications to the Site or Services;
- Create, manage and control information on your account, and to verify access rights to the Services, Site and to the software we use;
- Bill you for using our Services;
- Answer your questions;
- Protect the rights, property and safety of yourself, ourselves, other users and the public, as required or authorized by Law
- Operate the Site and Services;
- Record some of the information you have entered so that you don’t need to re-type it each time you visit the Site;
- Offer you personalized content;
- Track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts;
- Record the number of visits to the Site.
We may also, on occasion, use your personal information to generate aggregate data, which we would use for internal purposes or to share with our partners on an occasional and selective basis. Aggregate data is data where all the information that could help reveal your identity has been deleted in order to create anonymous statistics. Those anonymous statistics allow us to analyse the use of our Site and Services. Your identity and personal information is always protected when we create aggregate data.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or the Privacy Policies of those sites. We encourage you to read the Privacy Policies of any website you visit, since each website has its own policies.
Services Offered by Third Parties
We may collect or share your personal information mentioned above with third parties, such as companies offering payment processing services, business data analysis, information processing, and other services. If this is the case, we oblige third parties not to use your personal data or to share them with any other individual or company except for the mandate they were hired for. We will make sure that the third parties with whom we would do business have Privacy Policies as stringent as our own.
Furthermore, we will never sell your personal information to third parties.
We promise to always do our best to ensure the security of our computer system and by extension, of your personal information. However, no computer system, software, or internet or wireless connection is 100% secure.
We strongly recommend that you never share your Caring For My Health password with anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask your for proof of identity and send you a new temporary password by email.
Moreover, we are not responsible for the information and content you may receive from other users of the Site and Services, and you release us from any liability related to the content or information you may receive from other users.